- Rewarding role being a part of a supportive team to deliver employment outcomes
- Access to salary packaging, development opportunities and work-life balance
- Come and work for a values-based organisation!
Community Bridging Services (CBS) Inc. is offering the rewarding opportunity to make a difference to the lives of people living with disabilities and/or medical conditions, by assisting them to get into open employment. Our Jobnet Employment Program is delivering the governmentally funded Disability Employment Services (DES).
Job Title: Employment Officer
Employment type: Part-time, Permanent
Hours of work: 22.5 hours per week
Benefits of working with CBS Inc.!
- Access to generous Salary Packaging
- Monthly mobile phone allowance
- Family friendly organisation, work-life balance
- Opportunity for career growth and development within CBS Inc.
- A supportive and encouraging work environment and confidential counselling through EAP
- Low client to staff ratios – giving you more time to get to know your clients and provide them with meaningful support to achieve their employment goals
About the Roles:
- Using a strengths-based & person-centred approach to support clients into meaningful and sustainable employment
- Using your strong communication skills to market and advocate for CBS Inc. and your clients to help find suitable employment vacancies
- Helping to source education and training that could help clients to achieve open employment
- Coordinating with client's health professionals and support networks to assist them overcoming barriers and achieving their goals
- Assisting clients with finding the right employment for them based on their skills and interests
- Maintaining client compliance and accountability in meeting Mutual Obligation requirements with Centrelink
- Supporting clients to maintain their employment through post-placement and ongoing support
- Administration, data entry and accurately recording client case notes in a timely manner
- Collecting and submitting documentary evidence related to clients’ employment
- Meeting required Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Current Australian Driver's Licence - P2 minimum (essential)
- Meet the current COVID-19 Vaccine requirement – medical exemption acceptable (or willingness to obtain)
- Relevant NDIS / DHS checks and clearances in accordance with the role requirements (or willingness to obtain)
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
To view the Position Description please download the file at the bottom of this ad.
Please direct application enquiries to Simone Brown, Jobnet Coordinator on (08) 8645 5057.
Applications must include a Resume & Cover Letter addressing why you would like to work for CBS Inc.
The closing date for this position is 5:00pm – Tuesday, 30 May 2023.
Community Bridging Services (CBS) Inc. is a South Australian not-for-profit organisation celebrating 25 years of successful delivery in Disability Employment Services, NDIS Supports and Social Enterprise.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified of the application outcome.
"CBS Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.Position Description
Category: Jobnet - Employment Officer