- Work in a fun and vibrant team helping young people achieve their goal
- Challenge yourself to meet targets and make a difference to people's lives
- Come and work for a values-based organisation!
CBS Inc. is offering you an exciting and rewarding opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young people with a disability as part of our NDIS Beyond. Making it Happen! Program.
Our Beyond program supports participants through their unique pathway to employment and living a more fulfilling, independent life. Working with participants between ages 16 – 25, together the Work Discovery, Independent Living Skills and Work Fit modules make up our School Leavers Employment Support (SLES) program.
Employment type: Casual
Hours of work: Flexible, between 10-38 hours per week
Location: Port Pirie
Benefits of working with CBS Inc.
- Access to generous Salary Packaging and confidential counselling through EAP
- Opportunity for career growth and development within CBS Inc.
- A fun, active and adventurous role
- Family friendly organisation with work-life balance
- Working in a supportive and encouraging work environment with people who are passionate about making a difference – if that sounds like you, then we want to meet you!
About the Role:
- Work with participants to achieve positive outcomes such as employability skills, social skills, independence, personal development, improved quality of life and enjoyment
- Use a strengths-based & person-centred approach to provide group-based and one-on-one supports
- Provide support to participants with high support needs (behavioural)
- Provide flexible delivery online, face to face, and facilitate small groups in activities
- Provide a welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Be flexible and available to work across different programs to meet varying program needs
- Personal care may be a requirement of this role
- Empowering participants to take ownership of their choices and grow their independence
- Promote CBS Inc., our programs and the services we can offer to people with disabilities
- Admin, data entry and accurately recording participant case notes
- Current Australian Driver's Licence - P2 minimum (essential)
- Meet the current COVID-19 Vaccine requirement – medical exemption acceptable (or willingness to obtain)
- Relevant DHS / NDIS checks and clearances in accordance with the role requirements (or willingness to obtain)
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Manual Handling Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Child Safe Environments Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
To view the Position Description please download the file at the bottom of this ad.
Please direct application and enquiries to Simone Grantham, NDIS Coordinator West Rural on 0457 490 212 within the work hours of 9am – 5pm.
The closing date for this position is 5:00pm – Tuesday, 6 June 2023.
Applications must include a Resume & Cover Letter addressing why you would like to work for CBS Inc.
Community Bridging Services (CBS) Inc. is a South Australian not-for-profit organisation celebrating 25 years of successful delivery in Disability Employment Services, NDIS Supports and Social Enterprise.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified of the application outcome. Previous applicants need not apply.
"CBS Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply”.
Category: NDIS - NDIS Support Worker